Little Pony teethers are Certified and made using 100% food grade silicone.
They are 100% non-toxic and they are tasteless and odourless and free of any harmful chemicals, which means no BPA, lead, PVC, mercury, Cadmium or phthalates. They are FDA approved and in compliance with CE, FDA, AS/NZS ISO 8124, CPSIA, ASTM F963, EN-71.
We recommend that you wash before first use and regular clean your items. Wash with warm soapy water and leave to air dry. Can be sterilised using a steam steriliser.
We recommend you to regularly check any product purchased from us for damage/wear and tear and if any of these occurrences may happen to stop using immediately.
Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.